Download the Beacon ADC Information Sheet
In depth: comprehensive clinical and research information on antibody drug conjugates
Curated: relevant intuitive and continuously updated
Dedicated analyst team: gain insights beyond the data
There are now more than 50 active clinical stage ADCs, of which over two thirds are in phase I. In 2015 alone, 12 novel agents entered phase I clinical trials and 2016 is set to be a momentous year for antibody drug conjugates.
Navigating through the data sources can be diffuse and fragmented, requiring considerable time to search and analyse results and findings. Beacon – the world ADC clinical trials database provides a unique, in-depth and accurate source of ADC clinical trial information to ensure that you are constantly up to date, saving you valuable research time.
Beacon’s easy to navigate format allows you to keep up to date with all clinical trial information including:
- Novel compounds entering the clinic
- Updates from conferences, presentations, press releases and original research papers
- Details on the components of each ADC and each name that it’s been called
Benefits for subscribers:
- Access to the database, which is updated daily by our PhD level research analysts – ensuring that you access the most up-to-date information – in one place
- Monthly digests – a regular newsletter that summarises the newest information on the clinical landscape
- Beacon Perspectives – Exclusive subscriber white papers, produced twice a year and summarizing key trends and developments across the landscape
- Access to the research team – for specific enquiries or more detailed analysis.